Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Your Face = Greatest Blessing

I love your face. It makes my heart dance and somersault when I see it each day. I also love how your facial features are well put together by God. As I see that face -- that marvelous face, a picture gets stuck in my head. A picture of you -- perfect as ever. There are loads of things I love about your face. I love how your eyes turn out to be golden brown when a ray from the morning sun hits upon them. I love the fact that you can communicate with me through your eyes. How you stare straight into mine makes my heart skip a beat, and as I stare back at those gorgeous golden brown eyes, I know I could find sincerity. I love how your hair flips and flops but manages to maintain its swagger. As I see your hair flow perfectly and smoothly through the gracious wind, I could swear they smell like freshly picked Michelia Albas on a Sunday morn. I love the way you smile, how your teeth show and how cute you'd look when you do. Your smile is contagious that when I come across you smiling, I tend to smile as well. I love how your cheeks are when you try to cheer me up. You'd come up with these funny faces making your cheeks look oddly fat and chubby which make me want to pinch them all the time. I love everything about your face. Every feature is important and is an asset. To God I am thankful for what he has blessed you, for your face is a blessing to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment