Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coordinated Management of Meaning

The Conflict:
I'd give the example of me and my close friend, (anonymous). In the first days of the school year, we didn't know each other. We came from different schools. I'd use the concept of Mystery. According to colorado.edu, This concept describes anything in a communication interaction that is altogether unexplainable. We "clicked" in the first few days of school. We became the best of friends. But we, too had conflicts. We kept butting into each other's relationship and we gave what seemed rude but real "true that" advice. It came to the point of her spilling secrets to her man which I did not like. We had grudges against each other and it lead to temporary departing. I got really offended, plus other people got involved as well.

The Resolution:
We solved the conflict just by talking. I demanded for explanations, she did the same. After venting out what needed to be, we reconciled and acted like nothing had ever happened. BUT , unlike before, I now double think when telling her my secrets because she has the tendency to spill everything to her man. I could say my trust level with her has decreased and she would have to earn my trust to gain what ouyr relationship once was.

3 comments:

  1. Power BI is a collection of various tools and services, applications that collaborate to produce interactive visuals and business intelligence capabilities of data. It helps end-users very much. Learn Power BI in real-time with ITGuru.
    power bi course| ITGuru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn msbi online training from india's leading software training institute: Onlineitguru and get your dream job in your dream company. We provide Live Instructor-Led Online Classes with 100% job Assistance and 24 X 7 Online Support.
    msbi online course | msbi online training

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete