Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm a survivor

Scenario:
You survived a war or natural disaster that wipes out a signficant percentage of the earth's population. The destruction was immense. If you were to make a decision for your co-survivors and yourself, give the TOP THREE (3) things (aspects, etc.) that you would re-establish and develop first to make life sustainable again.

My answer:

I survived a natural disaster. Let's just say this disaster was an earthquake.



The earthquake was intense and it was so strong that it wiped out majority of the population of the Earth. Turns out, I survived it. If I were to choose the TOP 3 things I would re-establish and develop first to make life sustainable again, I'd choose...

1.) Agriculture


Why I'd focus on agriculture because first, it would be the source of our food and livestock. It would be the source of life. Without food, we'd weaken, resulting to our death.


2.) Education


I chose education to be one of the aspects so that people who survived could start a new beginning in their lives. With education, we could learn new things which would eventually lead us into starting businesses, setting up buildings, etc. We could teach each other to propagate food for the survival of each individual. Education is important.



3.) Infrastructure

Why infrastructure? The earthquake must have destroyed almost everything, and to develop life again, we need infrastructure to start businesses, education, families, transportation, etc. It covers almost everything we need to sustain life once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment